AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A PONY
AVRANSHU MAHANTY
CLASS – VI A
I am a white pony with a brownish mane and was born in a valley. I am five years old now. These were the most painful five years that a pony can have! My father was killed by some cruel hunters when I was only a year old. I still remember the black faces of those cruel men who wore cowboy hats and hunter boots. Those were the men who killed my father for their greed and ambition. They wanted to sell my father to join the Little Circus and to do shows for them to earn money. My father knew that the people of the circus would starve him and treat him badly, as he had seen my grandfather being trapped into the situation by these men. To avoid the hunters my father tried to escape and finally put up a brave fight against them. But his bravery and courage proved futile against these men, who had powerful guns and rifles. However, his death brought monetary loss to these men as they could not sell him to the circus.
Now I am a grown up pony, and I believe that I shall have to do something for my father and also about the condition of the horses in the valley. So I set out on a journey with a mission. I traveled a lot. I went from one valley to another through the difficult mountain slopes. I was constantly avoiding the traps of hunters and evil-doers. Finally, I met a kind and helpful person named David. David heard the story of my life with great compassion. He decided to help me in my mission.
David gave me shelter. He treated me very nicely. He went from one government head to another. He met them and tried to pursue them in banning the captivity of animals in circuses. Many listened but did nothing about it. It took him years to convey the message to one and all. Finally, we were successful. Use of animals in circuses is now banned. The horses and other animals can now freely roam about.
I am now a happy pony. My mission is accomplished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


quiet interesting. oh uncle Pai Didnt publish it sorry
ReplyDelete